Rental Condos in NDG
The new rental condos offered at Le Randall are situated in the heart of Notre-Dame-de-Grâce’s vibrant neighbourhood, between Monkland Village’s popular addresses and Hampstead’s vast green parks. Take advantage of an innovative real estate project set in an urban environment that’s in full expansion, steps away from a multitude of retail stores and next to Confederation Park.
Occupancy starting August 2022 // Launch promotion : 1 month FREE rent
Vibrant shared spaces.
Indulge in an utterly modern living space within an energizing setting. Brighten your everyday.
Three types of units (3 ½, 4 ½ and 5 ½) are proposed at the 4 addresses.
A total of 68 modern rental units styled with pizzazz are offered as of August 2022 with an inspiring coworking space and a facility for training and yoga. Bold, isn’t it?
- 5205 Randall
- 5140 Randall
- 5170 West Hill
- 5230 West Hill
Inclusions. WOW !
- A newly renovated living space
- 5 stainless steel appliances (including washer and dryer)
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Modern materials
- Quartz countertop
- Superior soundproofing
- Light fixtures and recessed lighting
- Stand-alone air conditioning
- Bathroom with bath tub
- Private patio
- Secured environment with camera surveillance
- Nearby large park and public pool
- Animals admissible, subject to conditions
- Modern and vibrant common areas
- Coworking area
- Gym and yoga room
- Lounge area in lobby
- Bicycle racks
- 16 parking spaces ($)
- Free on-street parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Security system:
- Secured access to building
- Surveillance cameras
- Professional management
- Secure parcel delivery box
- Coworking areas
- Training and yoga room
Explore the plans
Launch promotion : 1 month FREE rent
Amid a vibrant neighbourhood
- Facing Parc de la Confédération;
- Bleu Blanc Bouge skating rink;
- Welcome centre (chalet), outdoor swimming pool;
- Soccer field;
- Running track;
- Children’s park
- Vendôme and Villa Maria metro stations;
- Coffee shops and restaurants, including:
- Supermarkets, clinics and pharmacies;
- Concordia University, Loyola Campus;
- Aréna Doug Harvey;
- Steps away to Hampstead, one of Montreal’s most beautiful, elegant and green neighbourhoods;
- Minutes away from Monkland Avenue and its numerous shops.